Star Matching - The Ten Most Important & Vital Points To Merit In Horoscope Matching
Star Match (Constellation)/ Dina Porutham or Nakshatra Porutham: It is the compatibility of the birth star of the bride & groom. This means the matching and coping tendency of the male & female together for life time. It also indicates one's fortune and prosperity factor.
- GANAM: Three classified characters of individuals are listed being Deva (Divine), Manusha (Human) and Rakshasa (Demon). This denotes the compatibility of Man & Woman to have even level of Ganam that goes together. This shows the temperamental level of both gender.
- MAHENDRAM: This indicates progeny and happiness together.
- STHREE DHIRGAM: If this matches then the female counter part's well being will be of fine after marriage and for life time, i.e. longevity of relationship.
- YONI: Compatibility of private organs of man and woman. The classified stars should not be of enemy's one. These yonis are symbolized that are of some animals grouping, such as Tiger, Cow, Rat, Elephant etc. This match is giving the desired level of satisfaction, sexual urge of nature, for the matched couples in their sexual life and physical satisfaction for both at par.
- RASI: ;(Moon sign) - This is an indication of overall compatibility of the couples.
- RASI ATHIPATHI: (Lord of the Moon sign): This denotes the finest relationship among groom & bride's parents & their family.
- RAJJU: This is the most vital match that is the essence of all other matches. If this mismatches, even if all other 9 matches are found, then it should totally be rejected. It is an indication; the mismatched Rajju is most fatal to any one of the couples. Must be avoided if mismatch found in this particular aspect. This is the most important to any caste among Hindus, as it might be fatal to any one of the couple. It is an indicator of strength and weakness in married life.
- NAADI: This is called of pulses of the stars match and classified into three groups Viz. parsuva, Madhya & Samana naadi. This match is found then the woman counterpart will live long with her husband. This also physiological constitution and compatibility.
- VASIYAM:The magnetic control or amenability of the couple and the mutual attraction to each other is denoted if this match found.
- VEDHAI:Any possible challenges, doshas and afflictions, if any.
The above Hindu system horoscope match is based on the Moon Sign and constellations (Nakshatra). If six out of ten including the vital Rajju is matching, then it is recommended for alliance. The match above 51% but below 60% it is moderate. Between 60% 70% then it is Good. Between 71% and 80% Very good and above 80% The Best.Apart from the above matching, from the boys or girls Moon sign should not be of sixth and eighth houses. It is called Sashta-ashtakam. Alsol there should be no Dasa Sandhi, i.e. both the partner should not have same Dasa running concurrently.
The next most vital things is of Mangal Dosham, Kuja Dosham or the so called Chevvai Dosham. There are numerous exceptions for all the above as per the Hindu Vedic Astrological teachings. You may read my article on this subject in the other page titled " Navagraha Preethi" under Caption 'Mars' in this same site. It is all about the placement of Mars in a natives Horoscope.
Despite all the matches, if a marriage fails & no compatibility found then one will come to the conclusion that these are all farce. What then the real meaning of search so many horoscopes and finding the matches? Is it not a sheer waste of time and energy in doing so?
No. In fact the horoscope of either of them must be wrong or the birth time given wrongly, or the Ayanamsa, Longitude & Latitude given wrongly. If any of these are wrongly computed, then the entire horoscope becomes invalid. Above all, fate supercedes everything! Just the saying goes "marriages are made in heaven".Nakshatra Porutham known as Star Matching.
Is it necessary at the first place to match the Horoscopes of prospective couples?
NO, not at all! In those olden days, when the child marriage marriages were rampant, it was essentially necessary for checking the compatibility of horoscope. To check for the boy's longevity, health, finance, social status of his future etc. Since the couples would be too young to judge about the future, it was devised to check the horoscope. So the arranged marriages were, mostly after checking the horoscopes of the boy and girl, to understand their future based on the natal charts. Since it was at different era that the horoscopes were compared and matched, whence the balya vivaha (child marriages) took place.
But for the present generation, the marriages are solemnized after the eligible persons attaining generally after 20 years of age, fairly grown and matured, it is not a must or essential at all to match the horoscope. And this holds good for the Love marriages, where the horoscope matching is a nightmare for many, as the many elders still insisting on matching the natal charts. Where it is not at all pertinent or necessary, still there are many blind followers of the astrological myths, or to be precise, I can blatantly state it as a mirth! In a civilized society, these blind faith are something causing a lot more trouble than soothing analysis from the subject - Astrology.
In this article, I discuss the general conditions and planetary alignments that effects or affects the persons married life. But for the general view, this cannot be taken as a final verdict. And in many cases, this judgment too fail, if any one's horoscope is with wrong calculations or birth timings. Please remember, fate supercedes everything and it is left to the destiny that rules. No, not the Astrologers or their predictions.If you truly love some one, then go ahead, get married and be happy for ever. Never even look at this article as this is not meant for you. Marriages are made in heaven, and surely not by matching the horoscopes or by astrologers. Remember this, you will be happy, that you avoided the horoscope matching.
What is Star Matching? How relevance is this star matching in the Hindu system of Astrology? Does it necessary to go for a Star Matching and compare the horoscopes before finalizing an alliance? What are the implications and benefits in the Marriage star matching and Horoscope Matching? In what way this Star Matching will benefit the couples? Read on the values of Star Matching in the other page. This Star Matching Table & Chart Provides you with near matching Nakshatra (constellations know as Star) are of Boy's. Though this table provides the best possible results, please consult your Astrologer for other aspects such as longevity, health, wealth & Mangalik Doshams i.e. Kuja or Chevvai dosham etc.